FRIDAY, APRIL 26 • 800 A.M.–10:15 A.M.
Digital solutions to transform care delivery.
Be one of the first to experience the brand new nursing event: Nurse Pitch™! This live, interactive event will feature nurses from across the country competing for the chance to turn their innovation dreams into reality. Six lucky contestants will have the opportunity to pitch their products to a team of highly respected nursing professionals for the opportunity to receive a cash prize to further develop their product!
You could win:
For nurses or nurse-led teams at early-stage start-up level (have not raised more than $5M in funding; have a working prototype and some early-stage validation of market viability).
Pitch MUST be to the theme: Digital solutions to transform care delivery.
Types of innovative solutions that meet Nurse Pitch™ needs: artificial intelligence, augmented reality, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, physical product, apps or other technologies
- Complete the PDF form with name, contact information, company name, company CEO, and which nurse(s) (with their titles) would be traveling to present if selected for the finalist pitch round (finalists are responsible for all their own travel expenses and arrangements). Note: Form should be emailed to email@example.com. Application process closes on January 25, 2019.
- Develop a three- to five-minute video pitch to explain why you are a good match for the pitch that the ANA and Siemens Healthineers want to address.
- Describe your solution
- Current amount of funding
- Current ROI
- Team structure
- Growth strategy
Considerations for video submission details
- Have a clear value proposition of your product. Does it really solve a problem in a smart way?
- Clearly define what is being impacted. What systems are being disrupted on a fundamental level? Clearly define what metrics will be measured (people helped, revenue, etc.)
- How will the impact/solution be scaled? Can this be a solution for your community, city, country, or even a continent? How many people will it impact?
- On the flip side, why should the start-up be selected to participate in the reverse pitch? What does your start-up bring to the table that is appealing to the sponsors and judges?
- Start-up should be an LLC and/or should demonstrate protection of intellectual property through patents or other documentation (since the event will occur live in front of a large audience).
Note: Video should be recorded on YouTube or a similar platform, with link inserted in the PDF form. Application process closes on January 25, 2019.